I’ve no doubt that you all have a few Absolute Don’ts in this context.
Here are a few of mine.
1. Don’t attempt to make a sponge cake when exhausted.
2. Never, ever do battle with putting on duvet covers when wrecked.
3. Forget about finalising that job application when fatigued.
4. Be sure to stroll away from harsh words when exhaustion is in the mix.
5. Forget about washing the dog if you’re wilting and dog is dashing.
And always remember that there is no such thing as a cross baby only a tired baby!
Now over to you …